Monday, October 4, 2010

Melanie & Michael - September 18, 2010




On September 18th, 2010 Kelly and I had the absolute pleasure of working with Melanie & Michael and Rich Bride Poor Bride on their vintage glam wedding. Melanie & Michael were a couple with a strong eye for detail, exquisitte taste and endless passion... for one another! Thanks to Rachel A Clingen and her team of creative designers and Studio 2000, Melanie & Michael's wedding day will go down in history in our books. Melanie and her sister Michelle, are owners of Paper Damsels invites, and thanks to Melanie's creative work on their invites and stationary, their wedding had a truly unique and inspiring look. Punches of chartruse, demask linens, feathers and their custom monogram were everywhere. Thank you again to Rachel and her team. The job you all did was unforgettable!

Studio 2000 also blew guests away with their Love Story video of Mel and Mike. Enjoy!
http://photostudia.com/blog/2010/09/19/melanie-michael-e-film/

L&K
xoxox

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi there,

I am just watching the show rich bride poor bride on "Melanie & Michael"
I LOVE LOVE her invitations...If possible can I see more pictures. I love her whole decor, exactly what I had in mind. I have searched all over for what I love, and she did it! I would love to see lots more pictures, please. I live in Canada. My email is brandi_sandberg@yahoo.ca It would be amazing if she or whoever could send me pictures of invitations...and hall decor ...tables etc
Thank You so much
The Bride :)

Nana said...

Hi,

I watched their wedding on Slice tv and recorded it because it's exactly the kind of wedding I want. Unfortunately, I've deleted the recording by mistake.
Is there any way or any website or if you can send me some more pictures I'll really appretiate.
Here my e-mail cutykate81@yahoo.ca. Thank you very much